The members of the trout pond committee will enforce all rules and regulations.
They will have the responsibility to dismiss anyone, at any time, for misconduct, at their own discretion.
Any abuse of these rules, by any member will be brought to the attention of the trout pond committee.
Further action if needed will be brought to the executive board.
- There is a $20.00 badge fee to use the trout pond Associate members $30.00 Junior and Senior life badges free. Badges may be obtained at the Clubhouse.
- The pond is open dawn to dusk
- NO swimming or wading at any time
- NO boats or floatation gear at any time
- Children under the age of 10 must be supervised by an adult
- Limit of two (2) fish per day, maximum Six (6) per week
- No fishing within 20 feet of the dam
- NO fishing from the road
- NO corn or live bait (except worms)
- One lure per line, one fishing rod per person
- NO selling of fish at any time
- No fly rods during any derby
- Catch and Release only allowed if using Barbless Flies
- Persons found harming animals will be subject to executive board action