- No loaded firearms allowed in clubhouse AT ANY TIME
- All firearms must be unloaded and checked at entrance prior to entering bar area. Only exception: Uniformed Police Officer, or on duty Police Officer identified by badge and Police ID.
- Firearms brought into the clubhouse for use on indoor range must be"cased" (holster is not considered cased) e.g.= boxed or gun rigged.
- Firearms may be loaded on range (firing line only).
- Firearms may be handled in a safe condition in range anteroom with all safety rules applied.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in/on any range, this includes the anteroom.